Sung to a beautiful girl

You had this charming effect on me..
I'm still trying to escape
the spiral of thoughts,
Lingering in my memory.

Your smile and your curls
form a dangerous, yet beautiful being,
that acts in denial.

A moment of silence.
When nothing is judged by our restrictive rules
For that moment I am longing for.

Oblivious to change,
to what is right or wrong
you keep on haunting me.

Like a storm on a rocky shore..
with each wave and gust of wind,
I become further woven into you.

Now it's early, soon it's too late
Let's stop time for a while and just wait.

Undisturbed by expectations,
By rules or what we rationalize
They lead to nothing good,
Just more pain to our swollen eyes.

Let's just be..
Stuck for a moment in time,
When I am yours and you are mine.

2011/08/23




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Visitor count

The sound