Requiem

I'm losing my mind, trying to recall our love dIFFERENTLY..
you loved me.
body to Soul,
heart to Mind

our cells were aligned
by the forces that brought us together

i don't miss you i long for the way you looked at me for your touches and kisses when the rain washed away the future from the past and for a moment
we were left to be your mind is too wild your soul untamed your beauty cannot stay un-admired your heart cannot stay un-loved i wish it was me if only it could be but I cannot keep holding on to a string that is no longer tied to anyone so i'll love the wind touch the leaves during spring wash off all the sweat we made that summer i close my eyes there's a vast darkness empty words jungle across echoing back from the endless walls It's empty..
desolate..
It's me
eyelids slowly tempted, by sun-rays of a newborn desire open in despair:
It's a new day. 2016/07/10




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Visitor count

The sound