Trace

And i'm lost again
tangled in my own thoughts and misery.
But you don't even take the time,
to notice me.

Life goes on.
Each morning the sun breaks loose,
firing the soil unveiling the world.
As a theatre of hope and dreams
or at least, that's what it seems.

I dream each day, possibly every night.
In the morning though, I forget how to
let it go or to reunite,
Thought-lines from the past
which won't let me rest.

I see people and streets,
places I want to go.
I see colorful hearts and misteries
as my fantasy unfolds.

Just once, to be complete,
to feel real, beautiful and alive.
To feel as if, nothing lacks
my soul and mind.

Just one day, one whole life
To feel loved
and to know that
"Everything's gonna be allright".

2011/11/06



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Visitor count

The sound