Fresh air


And I would wait one hundred years,
To catch a smile in your tears.
And I would run one hundred miles,
To catch a glimpse of your blue eyes.

I stand upon this chance of glass:
An open road filled with grass..
I wonder when, where should I go
I don't want to let it go..

The sky is gray, the moon still shines,
The wind, the cold, the silence dies.
I'm scared I'm sheltered in so deep,
I want to find a place to sleep.

The morning sun slowly wakes me up
I feel the ground I feel your touch.
The leaves of yesterday still haunt
And perceive my every thought.

Finally I think I've found,
You're with me and all around
I was looking so far away,
When you were here to stay.

Now I'm free, I'm so alive
Nothing could ever let die.
I want this to be yours and mine
Like a sun of ours,
That forever shines.

2011/07/03



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Visitor count

The sound