Rhythm of the night


Your smile 'n your eyes
They glow like sweet lies
Into the night..

I saw you today
I wish I could stay
Just for tonight..

Now I'm lost
Between love and lust
Deep inside..

Wondering why
How it went by
So suddenly..

Inside my mind
Something that rhymes
Says your name..

Look up and below
Forget what I've told
Just behold..

Your hand in my hand
Now I understand
I loved you alright..

It's not about love
It's not about how
Just about when

I feel you so close
My nose already knows
Your perfume by heart..

Into the night
So slow and so light
As a feather sky

I touch you inside
So precious and wild
I can feel your vibe

I'm stuck in this loop
So crazy it shoots
Stars in my mind

Now smile to me
Don't lie just tell me
How you feel tonight

Are you alive
Are you in for the dive
Deep in the dark

Just close your eyes
Say no goodbyes
I'm here for you.

2011/06/20



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Visitor count

The sound