Flash Flood

Like a torrent of wild water
Ravishing and tormenting my soul
Sometimes bitter, sometimes sweeter
Falling into an endless swirl..

I feel cold, excruciating cold
Running through my veins
But as it reaches my heart
You warm it up..

My body parts slowly defrost
I can feel my toes, fingers and my nose
Though my brain remains frozen
But all is not lost..

Piano notes keep my pulse alive
Everything seems so slow..
Faces running past me
But no one says hello..

I close my eyes
just for a dream
Not knowing
I open the portal within..

Skin to skin, cheek to cheek
Lips fill out the binding grip
Shadows on the white wall
Glowing through the candle light..

Time never stops here
But it never passes by
Stuck again in a loop
Along my memory line..

As I blow out the candle,
And listen, and whisper
Endless strings
Relentless thoughts
All fade away..

Mind to mind
Thought to thought
As I keep on
Rewinding the clock..

2010/12/05




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Visitor count

The sound