Dematerialize

I always wanted to dematerialize
Loose my grip on reality
Walk helplessly in a maze of why
How, it ended so suddenly.

With each raindrop sticking to the tarmac
History changes it's course
Pointless is to react, or fight back
We drop, but open so many doors.

Steps fast as the morning clock
Wind growles and haunts you
The metalic door echoes in the silence
Causing habit in your thoughts.

Time changed again, again and again
Death, crime, fever and love
Melting unanimassly into ten
Seconds of wisdom,
Ten undisturbed thoughts.

God, love, pain, nature
Family, create, know
Survive, revive, hurt

Corpses of light intrude -
Falling asleep, so weak, so deep
I would, if I could..

It haunts me everytime
I fall into pieces,
Then gravity puts me back
Into a state of society.

Just once, to be wise
And learn how to
D e m  a  t   e   r   i    a    l     i     z      e        .         .           .

2010/10/03





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Visitor count

The sound