Corazón

I'm in love with the most beautiful girl
The most colorful smile and most amazing soul
A voice so delicate and alive
A love so honest, i cannot hide.

Sometimes the rain, turns into storm
Life is not easy or happy like a show
Sometimes fairy tales are not what they seem
And the world around us seems so hostile and obscene.

But even in the darkest time
There still is hope in your mind
Just lock out everything else
And think about what your heart tells.

Without loss, there is no gain
Without fear, there is no courage
Without suffering, there is no joy
Without pain, no love to enjoy.

Give me all your love
Give me all your pain
I want to share it all
Not let it die in vain.
Just give me who you are
There's nothing else i need
You're the food that i eat
and the air that I breath.

Just forget about everything else
And remember
What is worth to share:
Love is everywhere.

2012/09/29



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Visitor count

The sound