Doorstep

One step back,
And two steps forward.
Loosening my grip,
Yet still moving onward.

Lightening strikes again
Birds fled to safety.
Running into the storm,
Ever so fiercly.

Battered, worn out expressions,
Fade into grey.
Growth of tomorrow,
Blisters of yesterday.

The road seems endless..
Haunting music carries me on
Smiles, eyes, feel the warmth
Not lonely, rather misunderstood,
wandering further into the wild.

Just when I drew the curtains,
A smile opens the door.
Reluctant to comply,
The dream carries on.

Sun,
Lost all the burden
The grass even greener, than before
Flowers bloom in every direction,
As if I was just born..

Closed eyes, one last drop of rain.
Spring, Autumn, Winter:
All in one day.

Touch, Feel, Smell and See
A primordial river inside.
The sun softly sets to ground,
And I feel so much alive!

2012/01/20





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Visitor count

The sound