Walking by


Fields of gold and the rugged loneliness of my being
Surround and haunt me with each step I take
How can this road be so terribly lonely
If I believe it is true in my existential sake.

Wornout road of concrete and stone
It seems so hard but so hauntingly beautiful
At least I feel something solid I can touch and feel
Means much more to me, then all the feelings I pretend to be real.

True honesty towards my being
Would endulge me towards a path
I have been longing for all my life
But this passive rage and inner fear
Can only add to the mist,
bound to set upon my eyes

I see life, I see love, I can see it all
Bluring into thoughts and troubles day by day
As it slowly seems to fade
And all colors turn into gray.

2011/08/28





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Visitor count

The sound