Let it be

I would love to grasp on to something solid
Let it be concrete or human kindness
To feel my fingers weep through the rough surface
With a tender hint of wisdom

I'm supposed to support my own weight
Regardless of situation or approach towards life
Sometimes the rain is like paint
My skin becomes a velvet of steaming colors.

Sunshine, sunset, sunrise.. i feel the warmth in You
My ship is out there, slowly aching itself through
Winds and storms, thoughts and memories
Please save my ship, don't let me capsize
In this wild world, in this open water

True, It's so simple, but i make it so complicated
It's my nature, my curse or my destiny
To change the shades of white
Into colors which revolt in mutiny.

Let it rain, let it shine
Let the rainbow sparkle my eyes
Let your wonders unfold before me
Let me breathe but not think, let me just be

For a moment of insanity
The circles of past
Stop roling their gravity
So I can rest..

2011/08/16





2 comments:

  1. szerintem annyi érzelem van benne :) hmmm... gyönyőrű :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bár a szavak oly kis töredékét adják át az átélt érzelmeknek :) és méégis :) ...

    ReplyDelete

 

Visitor count

The sound