Perfume

I still feel your smell every time I breathe
Shouting out love and pain with every memory
Nothing dies, nothing disappears
The wind just blows them in different directions

Now, I wonder upon long lost thoughts
Scattered, dissipated in my mountains
Sometimes stones shatter into rocks
Which I collect, and granulate in my veins. 

Rain is coming, cold autumn leaves
Crumple under my feet, so helpless
Under the strain of tears:
Nature is relentless.

Shooting stars, in the depth of the night
Coloring scars into black and white
Wind chills my ears and opens the fire
Turning the wheels with wild desire.

Shifting gears, as we slowly wake up
Sunshine calms the wildest thought
Walking alone, on the long open road
Winter has gone, but I still feel the cold..

15/10/10





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Visitor count

The sound