Måneskinstur

The sky was heavy
Under the burden of tears
Lights scattered across
Silently lit up the stage.

The smell of fresh roses
Haunted your every thought
Unknown to you the chorus
Sang to me the song.

I knew the rhythm all so well
the lyrics, the laughter, the melody
Each look you gave, sprinkled tears
Among my stars, silently..

Afraid to chase the moon, I hid
yet how foolish can I be
To search for shelter, when indeed
there was no escape, you had found me

The sun rays far away
Lit up the mountaintops
Melting the joy and all the pain
Past had gathered that day

You smiled, so willingly
Your eyes sparkled a note of fantasy
Your ears heard the tone in the silence around
Your heart skipped a beat, every single time

I stopped there, looking above
The moon shone shy
All the stars swept into the dream
you would have each day from now on.

2014/10/28



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Visitor count

The sound