Body language

I've changed my perspective
Hundreds of times
Relying on my instinct
To love.. to survive..

I failed misserably
Each and every time
I just cannot decide
Whom to love
And when to die.

This body of flesh and tissue
Is a marker of my belieth
There is more to life
Than the issue
Of love and agony.

Looking forward, but always back
It's so hard to find a path
To trust in the dark
And to see in the light
All that is wrong
and all that is right.

Sometimes i collapse and see myself
Dettached from earth and this life
Disbelief and anger rupture my health
As I concsciously look for the knife

My vital signs say i'm alive
Bloodstream spreads the rumor
I gently start to feel
As it happens again
Over and over..

This constant battle of reasoning
Mind over matter, matter over love
Keeps me lost inside
With no hope for answers
no hope for love..

2011/05/08



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Visitor count

The sound